“We have world-class services and amenities, however, this does not mean we take a back seat to environmental responsibility. We are dedicated to a “green” philosophy in all areas of our resort, educating and interacting with our staff, colleagues and guests on how to sustain the fragile eco-system we call home. We abide by to the strictest codes of sustainable tourism and are constantly upgrading the benchmark by which we measure and manage our resort.”
- The resort has earned the Certification for Sustainable Tourism (CST)
- Parador Resort & Spa has received the prestigious Ecological Blue Flag for several consecutive years for “Actions Against Climate Change,” achieving top scores.
The Parador Resort also invite guests to cooperate with a donation, which can be added to your room bill and goes towards assisting the following organisations:
- Titi conservation alliance, the resort are devoted to protecting Costa Rica’s endangered Titi Monkey through Sustainable Development, habitat reforestation and environmental education.
- Copza which is a non-profit group dedicated to providing employment and social opportunities within the community.
- PAWS which works on rescuing abandoned animals, neutering and spaying, tending to lesions or illnesses if present and preparing them for adoption.
- Pack for a Purpose, where guests can bring supplies for area schools or medical clinics in need, you’ll make a priceless impact in the lives of local children and families.